Instructor & Office Hours
Dr. Emilio M. Bruna (he/him) [website]
Phone: (352) 846-0634 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor: My office hours are listed in the syllabus. We can either meet in-person in my lab (directions on my website above) or via zoom (see the link on class canvas page). You can drop by anytime during session or you can sign can up for a specific time slot in advance at this link. If you can’t make it one of those days, let me know and we will find a time that works for you.
Here are some of the reasons you should come to office hours:
- To introduce yourself.
- To get clarification on assignments.
- To discuss topics that came up in class.
- There is free tea, coffee, or espresso in our lab kitchen.
- You can check to make sure you understood the key points from a class session.
- We can give you feedback on ideas for course projects.
- Get advice on successfully navigating college.
- Ask questions about how to gain experience for your post-graduation goals.
- To get help arranging a study group.
- You don’t need a good reason…just come on by.